You are here

Library Cards


Your Grundy or Bucks County Public Library card allows you to:

To get a library card, please visit the Library. You will need:

  • A completed Bucks County Public Library Registration form (also available at the library)
  • A valid photo identification card
  • Proof of your address if not shown on your i.d. (examples include a copy of a bill or lease)
  • Individuals under 16 years of age will need a parent present when signing-up for a library card

There is a $3 replacement fee for lost cards.
Please report lost cards and changes of address immediately at the library or call 215-788-7891 ext 5.